- Which of the following is leaf fibre?
a. Ramie b. Banana c. Flax d. Sisal
- Which of the following fibres can be produced using wet spinning technology?
a. Viscose b. Jute c. Cotton d. Coir
- The incorrect statement among the following is-
a. Jute is a bast fibre
b. Caprolactum is the raw material used for Nylon 6
c. Silk is a seed fibre
d. Viscose is a regenerated cellulosic fibre
- Aspect ratio (length/diameter) in case of staple fibres is generally of the order of ——————–
- Does natural fiber need any scouring process (removing impurities from fiber) : Yes/No
- Parallel arrangement of polymer chain in polymer are called – Amorphous/Crystalline Polymer
- Does amorphous fiber permit moisture in their system? – Yes/No
- What do you think which fiber is stronger? – Amorphous/Manmade/Crystalline/Natural